|How to Order|
G2-7 Block G Taman Cheng Ria
Jalan Cheng Ria 1 Melaka 75250
Jalan Kaliurang KM 6
Andre Young : +60129333549 (Malay, Indonesian, English and Japanese)
Kellan Lai : +60126838312 (Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese and other chinese Dialects)
Aprilia : +6281578716749 (Indonesian and Javanese) (Indonesia Office)
• Browse our site; feel free to choose the product that you interested in.
• Click add to cart button and then check out or if you would like to order more, you can click continue shopping.
• Please fill in the order form which consists of the shipping form which tells us where the order will be shipped to and payment form which tells us how you would like to make the payment. Please do not leave blank the required fields to facilitate us to get in touch with you. Then Submit to us.
• Our staff responds to Inquiries during regular business hours, although we also attempt to answer Inquiries in the evenings and weekends whenever possible! Inquiries are normally answered within 24 hours. We will send the confirmation of order to you if your order is valid or meet the minimum of order requirements. We also will email you about the estimated order completion time and shipping charges.
• Once you have received the confirmation of order, we need 50 % deposit of your total order in order to prepare and process your order. Payment could be paid in USD via Bank Transfer to our account.
• We will give you regular status reports; quality control; and ensure delivery times are met. Arrange freight forwarding and oversee packing and loading of cargo. With a command of local language and culture, we help you to overcome some of the frustrations and delays associated with foreign buying.
• We will inform you when your order is finished and ready to be shipped. Then we need you to complete the final payment.
• We send you the copy of shipping bill. We'll keep in touch until the order arrives safely
If you haven't found what you are looking for in our website please contact us with a description of the items you desire (photos if possible) and we will provide you with all available information accordingly.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT
All wholesale orders are subject to a minimum order and retail orders are subject to availibility. If you wish to purchase samples or would like to buy in lesser quantities, please Contact us
For the small handicrafts and gifts : 100 per items.
For the sarongs, clothes, sandals, handbags : 6 pieces per design per colour.
For Exclusive Kebaya and products : minimal 10 items
For the big handicraft products: 6 pieces per design.
you can order with other option which The total amount of the order must be USD 300 - Minimum Purchase Order
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
All prices quoted are FOB Indonesia or Malaysia. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Due to the constantly changing fashion trends, product availability on styles might vary. All orders are shipped based on availability.
For easy and save payment, we suggest transfer money by bank to the account
Make sure to pay the transfer fee when sending the money as otherwise we won't receive the full amount in our account.
Also please make sure to confirm payment by sending the TT receipt to our email ( email@example.com ) or fax it to +60126314587 so we know that the money is on its way and we know who sent it when it arrives.
For USA and Canada buyers, you can pay with cheques, electronic transfer, or bank drafts to Formosa Bali Account in USA.
You may also pay by credit card and paypal (for retail order only)
Or your can pay by western union to the address in Malaysia above.
We allow sample orders. For the sample order we charge USD 100 up to the total amount and shipping cost. Then this USD 100 will be refunded on your first order. The maximum quantity sample you can order is 10 pieces (depending on your choice)
We allow for 3 revisions to custom design samples. Custom designed samples and related freight charges will be billed to the customer
CLAIMS FOR NEGLIGENCE
Claims for negligence with regards to quality of goods must be supported by photos and made within 2 weeks from date of received goods at port of destination.
Maximum claims will be 10% from cost price of faulty items only