This Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration is an inspirational gift of Biblical wisdom! With just the touch of a button this Christian gift brings an uplifting Bible verse or inspirational quote that motivates the soul to the ears. The Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration will become a part of daily routine when placed on the kitchen counter, on your home or work desk, on the dinner table or on a bedside nightstand. The Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration helps Christians to live their day-to-day life in the light of the Lord, no matter where they are.
The Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration has a total of 365 recorded inspirational messages. No matter how many times the button is pressed, the same inspiration will be heard throughout the day. Then automatically, the next day, the Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration changes to a new inspirational message.
Here is a small sampling of the Bible verses and inspirational quotes that are recorded on this unique Christian gift:
1. If you wait until the sun comes out and it’s no longer cold, you will miss a lot of opportunities to share God’s creations. Voyage out in to the dark and cold and find the lord’s warmth and light, for his presences is everywhere. Don’t wait for the conditions to be exactly right…they may never be exactly the way you want them to be… venture and you will find his love.
2. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1
3. True Holiness consists of doing God’s work with a smile. Mother Teresa
4. It is more belessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35
5. What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. Eleanor Powell
6. David wasn't thinking of being king when he was tending sheep; he was just doing what God sat before him. John Fisher
7. Be good Christians or your journey will serve you no good purpose. Only by good example can you change the world. Padre Pio
8. A good heart is better than all the heads in the world. Edward Bulwer-Lytton
9. As God’s listens with open ears to the problems of his children, so must you never put aside the desires of someone to be heard regardless of who they are… listens to people's problems and you will help them lift a heavy burden… be the ears of hope and free those who carry guilt… listen to people and their problems. Let your voice call everyone you meet a friend until proven otherwise.
10. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Matthew 7:18
11. Kind words are more powerful then 20 leagues of soldiers. Use your kind words to open doors instead of knocking them down. Make the strongest muscle you have in your body be your tongue, for the few movements it makes can change lives forever.
12. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa
The gold accents on the pure white background of this Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration make this inspirational Christian gift a beautiful decor item no matter where it is placed.
When you give a Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration for a gift, you give a gift of Christian enlightenment. This inspirational gift of Christian values and beliefs motivate and inspire the soul no matter where he/she is.
Daily Devotions Desktop Inspiration measures 4" x 4" and only weighs 1 lb.