Updated for 2012 Edition
More students are receiving college rowing scholarships than ever before. College rowing coaches are even recruiting students who have never before touched an oar! Learn how to get the best scholarship possible with the authoritative book College Rowing Scholarships.
What others have said:
"I just wanted to say thanks for a great job on this book. I now have the 2008
version after previously ordering back in 2005 and 2006. It was a great help in
getting my older daughter recruited and accepted at some great schools as a
coxswain.... My youngest is a rower and we now begin the process again. Thanks for producing
such a great aid. I've recommended it to several of our friends who also find
it of great value."
J.M., June 2008.
"My daughter currently is a coxswain for a high school team...and we were in the process of trying to sort through all of the information, an arduous and daunting task. I found your book as I was surfing the web one night and honestly it is the one best piece of information I have. Best money I ever spent!!!"
C.M., January 2009.
This book teaches you about
- NCAA academic eligibility rules,
- recruiting rules,
- how to get noticed by college rowing coaches,
- the differences between the types of scholarships,
- community college and transfer considerations,
- effect of injuries on scholarships, a
- timeline for college rowing prospects.
_ special considerations for coxswaings (new with the 2010 edition)
_ an explanation of U.S. colleges and collegiate athletics for foreign students (new with the 2010 edition)
- a list of U.S. colleges with rowing programs, and contact information (updated annually).
This book is written by college rowers who have actually been awarded college rowing scholarships and their parents. This book tells you what the coaches can't tell you, including
- what type of rower the college coaches are really looking for,
- how to negotiate a better scholarship,
- how to see beyond the recruiting face which the school presents.
What is the biggest mistake most rowers make in competing for college scholarships? Its not learning the rules and beginning the process early enough! That is why the "Early Planning Timeline" is so valuable!
This book can save you hundreds of hours of your own research, and possibly thousands of dollars of college expenses.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied, return this book within thirty days for a complete refund of the purchase price - no questions asked!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
The books are shipped by U.S. Mail, either first class mail or better. Shipping & Handling charges are as follows: $5.50 USD for shipment to destinations within the United States, $14.00 USD for shipping to destinations in Canada, and $17.00 for shipping to other countries outside of the United States.
PAYMENTS FORMS ACCEPTED:
- Credit Cards: We accept Mastercard and Visa from banks within the United States and Canada. Please note that our credit card processing service sometimes cannot process credit cards from outside the U.S. and Canada, because it cannot verify that the address on the credit card matches the address on the order. (This sometimes applies to Canadian credit cards also, but we have not been able to discern a pattern. If your credit card order does not go through, then please try another method of payment, or call us and we will process the payment manually).
- PayPal: We accept payments made through www.PayPal.com.
- Check or Money Order: You can go through the order process, and then follow the instructions to mail a check or money order to us along with your order sheet. (Please note that we cannot give refunds on checks or money orders made for over the amount owed, until after the check or money order has completely cleared the banking system).
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information (Table of Contents, Frequently Asked Questions, Etc.) Click Here.